Computhink's document management system ViewWise provides healthcare provider organizations with an efficient and highly secure solution to manage patient and other transactional records.
Download the complete product sheet now.
To protect patient privacy and prevent unauthorized access to any confidential patient information to meet HIPAA requirements while automating the storage and access to records. Also to have immediate access to complete records for care encounters and to service customer calls.
The Solution: Computhink's ViewWise Integrated Document Management Solution
Computhink's document management system ViewWise provides healthcare provider organizations with an efficient and highly secure solution to manage patient and other transactional records. You can create electronic records by scanning existing paper documents such as patient information forms, EOB's for second carrier submission, referral forms, collection documents and charge tickets. By
incorporating any electronic documents such as those created by your line of business application or by other office applications like MS office suite, or documents/data received via email or fax, your staff would have immediate
access to complete patient records.
ViewWise offers several functions that will allow you to protect patient privacy and help you meet your HIPAA requirements. With ViewWise's multi tier security, you will prevent unauthorized access to any confidential patient
information. Using our comprehensive audit trail you can track every action performed on a document down to each time it was opened and reviewed.
All of these documents are stored on-line in one secure repository so you no longer have to manually search many locations for files or request files to be pulled from the records department. As a result customer service responsiveness and accuracy is greatly improved. When patients call to make inquiries the documents can be immediately accessed right from the staff member's
workstations. This allows the call to be handled in a timely manner, usually while the caller is still on the line. This process can also eliminate the paper shuffle that can lengthen payment cycle. If the user is given security rights, documents can be emailed or faxed directly from ViewWise.
ViewWise's electronic document management filing structure is user defined and allows you to replicate your current filing structure or reconstruct your current filing structure to make it more efficient. ViewWise can also be
integrated with your existing CRM or practice management systems to allow a search from one of those systems directly into ViewWise to view corresponding documents.
Benefits for Healthcare Providers:
- A more efficient way to locate documents and patient records.
- You have one centralized repository to store complete document files.
- Eliminate request forms to pull documents and the re-filing of documents.
- Staff member can fax and email directly from their workstation.
- Information is available when you need it.
- Initial user authentication verified against your network operating system.
- Limiting document access and system functions by the user's security login.
- Password protect sensitive information on a document.
- Restrict specific documents from being printed, emailed or faxed from the workstation.
- Version/Revision tracking of changes made to a document.
- Security audit log to capture actions performed by users such as each time a document is viewed and at which workstation the document was viewed.
- 128-bit encrypted document storage and stored procedures. Breach of physical access will not disclose the patient's data.
All of the above security functions help to assist you in meeting regulatory reporting compliance for HIPAA.
- Callbacks can be reduced or eliminated.
- Elimination of lost documents or misfiled folders.
- Savings in printer cost, paper, making duplicate copies, and mailing/shipping charges.
- Elimination or significant reduction of off-site storage and regain valuable office space.
- Staff efficiencies
Download the complete product sheet now.