THE MAXX™ is a revolutionary new seating system that combines maximum pressure relief and positioning
- Four Densities of HR (high Risiliency) foam are used in construction.
- THE MAXX™ utilizes a recessed, high-viscosity, three dimensional, TWIN-GEL pack that protects the ischial and coccyx area.
- Offered in two different fabrics: STRETCH-AIR™ is a two-ply, extremely breathable fabric, excellent for moisture transmission and heat reduction or Sure-check
- FUSION™ fabric stretches multi-directionally to alleviate pressure on boney prominences.
- All Rehab Company covers are waterproof, machine washable, latex free, and flame retardant.
- Available in two different syles: A FLAT beveled bottom with a rigid base for an exceptional fit with either a solid or drop seat. A ROUND bottom that elliminates the hammocking affect caused by sling style chairs.
- Standard, Pediatric and Bariatric sizes are available.
- Medicare code: EO192
THE MAXX™ is a revolutionary new seating system that combines maximum pressure relief and positioning. Contoured leg adductors and abductor promote proper positioning while increasing a patients total seating surface area. The increased seating surface area maximizes weight dispersion for exceptional pressure relief. A soft 1/2 anti-thrust shelf discourages sacral sitting and helps elevate the ischial/coccyx area from the seating surface.
The Rehab Company, 851 Bridger Drive, Bozeman, MT 59715. Tel: 866-522-8560; Fax: 406-522-7889.