- Contoured for added pressure relief and positioning
- Large radius bottom to accommodate both a round (sling) or flat surface.
- TWO DIFFERENT FABRICS AVAILABLE: STRETCH-AIR or FUSION (shown in picture)
- STRETCH-AIR™ is a two-ply, extremely breathable laminate that combines a high-stretch polyester top layer with a waterproof, breathable vapor barrier. It is an excellent fabric for moisture transmission and heat reduction.
- Sure-chek FUSION™ fabric was designed specifically for pressure relief and comfort. Multi-directional stretch helps allieviate pressure on bony prominences. Waterproof. Anti-bacterial.
THE CURVE™ utilizes a high-density, polyurethane, molded foam. Contoured features include low profile leg adductors, abductor, and a mild anti-thrust shelf. These features aid in positioning and in the redistribution of pressure.
The Rehab Company, 851 Bridger Drive, Bozeman, MT 59715. Tel: 866-522-8560; Fax: 406-522-7889.