The Nellcor N-395 Pulse Oximeter with Oxismart XL and SatSeconds is designed for use with all patient populations...
Mallinckrodt, Inc. N-395 Pulse Oximeter with Oxismart XL and SatSeconds is designed for use with all patient populations in all clinical and intra-hospital transport environments. The oximeter is cleared by the FDA to produce accurate pulse rate and saturation values on adults and neonates during motion and low perfusion. In addition, the oximeter can reduce nuisance alarms by up to 95%.
Other features of the oximeter are:
- Operates in low perfusion, weak signal conditions, and with environmental interference
- Bright blue LCD display for ease of viewing
- Choice of big numbers or plethysmographic waveform
- On-screen viewing of 48 hours of SpO2 and pulse rate trends taken at 4-second intervals
- Compatible with company's full line of Nellcor sensors
- Sensor-off indicator
- User-configurable power-on settings
- One-touch selection of alarm limits
- One-touch contrast adjustment
- Prints graphical and tabular trends.
<%=company%>, 675 McDonnell Blvd., P.O. Box 5840, Hazelwood, MO USA 63042. Tel: 314-654-2000.