Source: Timm Medical Technologies, Inc.
StepFree is a pelvic muscle toning program for female bladder control. The program is easy to learn, and the exercises are done in fifteen-minute segments twice a day. It consists of inserting a weighted plastic cone into the vagina. Once in place, you squeeze your pelvic muscles to hold the weight in place. As your muscles strengthen, you increase the weight inside the cone.
- Documented bladder control improvement for many women in 4-6 weeks
- Simple step-by-step program
- One cone shell and five graduated weights: 20-70 grams
- Progress benchmarks through graduated weight goals encourage compliance
- Saves teaching time
- Helps women isolate pelvic floor muscle group
- Specially designed to fit natural shape, ensuring comfortable insertion and removal
- Simple home-based program designed to be part of patient's routine
- Uses typical stress episodes for training, such as coughing, to build both muscles and confidence
Timm Medical Technologies, Inc., 6585 City West Parkway, Eden Prairie, MN 55344. Tel: 612-947-9410; Fax: 612-947-9411.