VHA Home HealthCare (VHA) is one of the largest not-for-profit providers of home care nursing, rehab and personal support services in Ontario, serving over 100,000 clients and families each year.
News in Summary
- Cloud DX will be supporting VHA in the care and support they provide to clients so they can safely stay at home.
- Cloud DX Connected Health remote care monitoring (RCM) can support chronic disease management, post-surgical monitoring, and virtual rehabilitation therapy for home care clients.
- VHA is committed to innovation through digital solutions to improve client outcomes, care efficiency and provider experience.
- Cloud DX has announced over $1.8M CAD in new contracts since January 1, 2024.
Cloud DX, a leading North American provider of virtual care and remote care monitoring (RCM) platforms is pleased to announce a new contract with Ontario-based VHA Home HealthCare (VHA).
VHA is a values-driven, not-for-profit home care organization with a simple yet profound mission: creating possibilities for more independence. Operating in multiple regions across Ontario with a team of close to 3,000, VHA's administrative staff and large clinical team of nurses, personal support workers, rehab therapists and home support workers provide health and support services for more than 100,000 clients and families each year.
In January 2024, Cloud DX will begin supporting VHA in the care and support they provide to clients so they can safely stay at home. Cloud DX can offer clients RCM software and devices, so they are able to seamlessly complete surveys, take biometric readings, and interact with their care team virtually.
Cloud DX Connected Health RCM optimizes vital sign monitoring, medication management, wound care, and rehabilitation therapy conducted from the comfort of each client's home.
The contract was signed on December 19, 2023, with an initial term of 24 months, with mutually agreed extensions thereafter. Together Cloud DX and VHA expect to deploy Connected Health RCM services to a significant proportion of eligible clients in the initial period of this agreement.
In addition to VHA, Cloud DX supplies RCM products and services for home care use cases to Health PEI. Cloud DX charges a per patient per month software license fee for this type of deployment, along with additional fees for hardware, wound care, customizations, connectivity, and other related services. As of September 31, 2023 Cloud DX reported gross margins of 77%.
Alistair Forsyth, VHA Vice President, Digital Health and Chief Information Officer, commented: "Implementing a remote care monitoring platform is an important example of how VHA uses innovative technology to empower our clients and help keep them safe and healthy at home. We are excited to be embarking on this collaborative partnership with Cloud DX, a Canadian leader in patient-facing digital solutions."
Cloud DX COO and Co-founder Anthony Kaul stated: "The Cloud DX team is honoured and excited to partner with VHA, an organization whose values and mission are aligned with ours. Cloud DX delivers the innovative solutions, services and technology needed to impact new models of hospital-to-home, transitional and community-based care delivery through VHA's tremendous reach. Together Cloud DX and VHA can improve patient outcomes, keeping Ontarians out of hospital and safe in their homes, while helping to build a more integrated healthcare system."
UPCOMING INVESTOR CONFERENCES
Cloud DX is pleased to inform investors that Founder and CEO Robert Kaul will be presenting at the following investor conferences in the coming weeks:
- The Maxim Group will hold their annual Healthcare IT Virtual Conference on Wednesday January 24th and Thursday January 25th. Qualified investors can apply to attend this virtual event at no cost at https://m-vest.com/events/healthcare-it-01242024
- The Microcap Conference will be held in Atlantic City NJ on Wednesday January 31st and Thursday February 1st, 2024. Investors can learn more at https://themicrocapconference.com
- The Whistler Capital Event will take place from Friday February 9th to Sunday February 11th, 2024. Presented by Capital Event Management, investors can find more information at https://cem.ca