Flex-Ease MattressSource: Mason Medical Products
Firm Support-For use in Home Care, Nursing Homes and Hospitals where firm support is needed.
* The innerspring is a Sureflex Bonnell .312 coil spring unit designed to gatch in all positions of a hospital bed.
* The insulator pad is a heavy duty resinated pad with a specialized mesh woven back for added firmness and support.
* The units are multi-layered with 1.000" high density, firm, combustion modified foam toppers.
* The cover fabric is beige Masongard with weight of 8.5 oz.
* The Flex-Ease unit is equipped with two screened brass vents at the head of the mattress.
THIS MATTRESS CONFORMS TO CALIFORNIA TECHNICAL BULLETIN #117 FOR FIRE-RETARDANCY.
CAT. NO. SIZE
3637-1FE 36" x 76" x 6"
3637-2FE 36" x 80" x 6"
3637-3FE 36" x 84" x 6"
Mason Medical Products, 8000 Cooper Ave., Bldg. 28, Flushing, NY 11385. Tel: 718-326-3100; Fax: 718-326-3244.